“Other people have told me that before, and it was meaningless. When you say it, I hear it.”
Requiem for a Dream (2000) dir. Darren Aronofsky
Lana Del Rey // Complex Magazine (2014)
" As I lay in the back of Buck’s truck, trying to will my limbs out of entropy, I could see the faces of the cunts that did this to me and the dicks responsible. Members all of the Deadly Viper Assassination Squad. When fortune smiles on something as violent and ugly as revenge, it seems proof like no other, that not only does God exist, you’re doing His will." - Beatrix Kiddo
"I wasn’t trying to make her life worse, I was trying to make mine better."
Here Comes Your Man | Pixies
3 year old death grip!
iM LAUGHING SO HARD BC THE BROTHER IS STARING AT HER LIKE “OMFG” AND SHES STANIDNG BACK THERE HOLDING HER HANDS LIKE “i never knew what i was capable of, my powers are here”
1) You are allowed to take up space. You are a human.
2) You are allowed to have a voice.
3) You are allowed to leave whenever you feel unsafe or uncomfortable.
4) You deserve more than someone who doesn’t know how to respect you.
5) You are allowed to put your own needs first.
6) You are allowed to love yourself.”
– 6:11 p.m. (Six reminders for bad times)
I can be so impulsive sometimes and I think that’s my worst quality
“There is something infantile in the presumption that somebody else has a responsibility to give your life meaning and point… The truly adult view, by contrast, is that our life is as meaningful, as full and as wonderful as we choose to make it.”
– Richard Dawkins, The God Delusion (via quotes-shape-us)
Ask me how deep the ocean is.